• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

WILDERNESS WARMTH FISH REPORT

WildernessWarmth

This last week was slow, the eyes had lock jaw. The perch were just lookers for the most part. Northern fishing has been very good with a couple of 38" and 1- 40" caught. Tuesday through today was better with several fisherman catching some eyes including myself. Perch action also picked up a little with several reports of some jumbos being caught, but not large numbers. Hopefully the warm up this weekend will fire up the bite!!!! Get out, move around, and throw everything in your box at them! I had luck fishing in 26' plus, and fishing small and light. Hopes this helps

not this time!!! it was all me.she said the pay back will be brutal.

Me and the wife will be up there feb 15-17 and would like to rent a 6 hole house. Will be calling friday to make reservation. Looking forward to meeting you both. Hope the fishing picks up a little by then.

we did real good last night and today untill just after dark.maybe the change is starting !!!! we will stop and talk to you tomorrow and let you know how we do on friday am.(by the way,your roads are excellant and wide!!!!)

we also look forward to meeting you and your wife.the reports have been getting a little better each day and with the warm up this weekend it should pick up!!!! Just give us a call and will give you the reports 1-877-ICE-TRIP and if you need a rental i am sure Amber can help with that.