Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DoubleLunger

SPIRIT ISLAND

5 posts in this topic

Anyone been fishing in this area lately?

Yeah its been hit or miss from the people ive talked with fishing this area. I myself have been seeing tons of eyes but have only caught a few every weekend out of my perm house.

I was out there over the weekend out of KJ's 2 perch(9and 11), 2 eyes(24.5 and 13.5). Caught the 24.5 at 2:30 in the afternoon on Friday playing with the bazillion little perch on the bottom. A single spike and an orange/chart. optic stealth. I laughed so hard. I have a pic of the fish but don't want to post it because it looks like I have the thing in a strangle hold. It swam away fine but I don't want any grief on how to handle a fish properly.

Hey Professional,

Are you out of Wilderness Warmth? And thanks fun, we're in the same boat.

we were fishing out of Wilderness Warmth the last two days.we caught a 16",15.5".11",23"19" and a couple of cigars.we also caught quite a few 8-9" perch with 7 nice jumbows.we were out by spirit island.stop and talk to Jay he will know where we were at,he stopped and talked to us today.