Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Grebe

Brooklyn Center Winter Suit Sale

7 posts in this topic

Just got back from FleetFarm....lots of ice fishing stuff on sale, New Blue Ice Armour suits, top and bottom, in store special $169.95! Marked down from $249.95...thought someone would like to know. \:\)

That's a good deal on a suite. I saw in the sale flyer everything was like 15% off. Can't beet Fleet for a one stop shop.

Sandman...Yeah, thats a good savings...I was going to buy a set earlier in the season, but the cost held me back.

I tried some on yesterday and I'm glad I didn't get off the cash....one reason is because if I would have paid $249.00 and then foundthem for $ 169.00 I would have been extremely unhappy with that situation!

After trying them on, I realized they weren't for me...even at the savings...I guess I'm more of a Walls, or Carhartt type...something more multipurposed.

I have to stop in at FF for some other stuff, I guess I'll have to swing by the fishing stuff. grin.gif

I picked one of the suites up at the MFF in Owattona last week. Great price! Looked at them over Christmas at Cabellas and held off because of the price, glad I did...

anyone know if FF still has any suits available??? I know they were dwindling on ice fishing gear a little while ago.

Thanks,

does anybody know who sells a tall ice suit? I tried on one of the blue suits and the sleeves are way to short. I tried on a 2xl. I am 6'5 so I have a problem with sleeve length alot.