• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Quick ?

I know I could go to the DNR site and find the answer but this much easier...when do perm. houses have to be off the lake? I was sure it was end of feb. when the license expires, but my friend keeps tellin me its the 15th?

Also, while im at it, what is the approximate weight of a 33" fat northern? A friend caught one but I was not there and have no idea how big it was because I usually dont measure my pike, only weight them. I will give him the high end of the estimate as he claims it was really fat.

Was out over the weekend without too much success, a few crappie and sunnies in 15fow, and 1 lost pike that felt real big(they always get off!) Tied a new hook on the tipup after that because I realized my hook was bent out of shape, maybe I will catch him next time.

Good luck, cant wait til the warmer weekend!

Thanks for the reply, that is what I thought but friend keeps sayin "its the 15th here and end of month up north".

Up North its March 15th. The is line basically straight between Moorhead and Duluth. Anything below that line comes off at the end of the month.

Thanks, the guy who caught it had no clue what it weighed so this will make him happy, probably the biggest hes ever caught.