• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My buddy has a permanent near Crane Island in 32 feet of water and all we can cacth are 9-10 inch crappies but we want to get into some walleye action also. Not looking for any specific spots but wondering what general depths are they in, are there any in the depper holes or are they usually up shallower? Any pointers would help a ton! Thanks

Went out for the first time on the west side of cigar Sat. 2pm-7pm in 23-24 fow, had nothing until 4pm. 8-9 in crappies came in but no walleye. Vados Bait in spring lake park said the bite has cooled a bit but night was definitely better than day right now. Pattern held true for me Sat. but the cold limited my ability to hole hop like I normally do. Busted a tipup and scoop. Was cold once the propane gave out.

Pretty quiet on reports from Rush lately. Are the deep holes still producing or has the bite cooled off as the previous post stated? Trying to decide for Saturday between Rush or Wood, which is east of Grantsburg. Trying to put the wife on some fish.