• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Minnetonka Access question?

Want to fish the small bays like Seton and Blacks. Is there an access point on these areas so one wouldn't have to drive wheeler thru a channel or under a bridge?

Thanks in advance.

You can get on seaton from the park on Bartlett Blvd. When traveling West on Shoreline Dr take a left onto Bartlett (first street after you cross the Seaton bridge.

You can drive out onto Black, just south of the bridge between Black and Spring Park Bay. I haven't been there this year but I know guys are getting on the lake there. Last year there was a plowed road from Black going all the way to Seton.

Be careful around the channels - I heard someone went through the Grays/Wayzata channel a couple weeks ago. Wheelers and sleds should be fine. - Just go fast:)