Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul Waldowski

Thank you to all of our Guests!!!

4 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say thank you to all of our guests this past weekend. All of you braved difficult conditions with lows dropping down to -30 each night, yet not a foul mood to be found.

A lot of fisherpeople had problems with starting there cars, yet they were patient and waited there turn, some holes needed to be re-drilled due to the brutal temps, again everyone was patient and waited there turn.

It was a long 20 hour day yesterday, but it was made so much easier by everyones help, understanding and patience.

Last of all, thank you so much for leaving all of our houses the way that you did, EVERY house that we went to today, looked as good, or better than you found it. Thank you, it makes our job so much easier, especially on these difficult weekends. If you were one that stayed with us this past weekend and didn't receive your $25 certificate towards a future rental for a clean house, please shoot me an e-mail and I will mail it out to you ASAP.

Thanks again to everyone. FM'ers are the best!

paul how was the fishin over the weekend? did the eyes turn it around at all?

fishing was pretty slow still but we managed two 24.4 in walleyes. lot of hits on the rattle reels at night but they only took them about 10-12 inches and dropped them. I seems that it starting to pick up, or was it the full moon???

Jason Hughley

Wondering where the most of the 6hole deluxe house are located on the lake? Just wondering for during the daytime this weekend for hole hopping and so on!