• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

UNC loses first game of season

Scott M

Caught parts of the UNC - Maryland game, what a doozy. It was like MN vs. IU, only if IU wasn't trying to throw the game and it was in Bloomington.

Maryland played like they wanted it all game. Really came out tough, just physically assaulted Hansborough, and got down and dirty. Never ever gave up, even in a tough place like the Dean Dome and with so much on the line.

I hope to see the Gophers play a game like that this year.

Also saw the highlights of the USC-UCLA game and Texas A&M vs. K-State games. A couple big upsets in the top 10.

A great basketball Saturday for those stuck inside with the weather.

i wathced both of those games while i was fishing. it was like killing two birds with one stone.

i watch the whole game, they just didnt play up to the skill they have on the team. I understand that it takes alot to make it all the way undefeated, but they just didnt shoot or play well at all

I was able to watch the last couple of minutes from a warm fish house. Man, they looked terrible. They always seem to play bad againg MD. So, do you think there are gonna be any unbeated teams this year for college hoops?

nope. and i dont think that UNC if they beat MD would have ran the table.

its soooooooooo hard to do that now in the game of sports. Unles s the pros, but college, if you look at all the sports around the table, there is always in teams in the hunt. Look at football, there was not one clear #1 all year long.