Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ROOOOSTERFISH

Victoria Icefishing Contest

11 posts in this topic

Anyone know when the icefishing contest will be on Steiger Lake?

on feb 3 from 12-4

How many people usually enter that?

And have you heard any panfish reports from there recently?

that will be a good one. everyone will be pullin out 5# largemouth all day!!

Just looked at my tickets I bought last week and it's 12:30 til 2:30 on Sunday, Feb. 3rd.

Thank You for the information, that fits into my schedule very nicely.

See you on the ice,

Daryl Ekstrom

Who else it going to Victoria's contest on Sunday? I'll be able to go and fish this one. I'm hoping for a big slimer to take first. I've actually hoped that for the last 15 years and have only gotten a dinky sunny one of those years.

I may be there. More than likely I will fish the Lake Ann contest on Saturday, but if I can swing Sunday as well, then I'll be there. Good Luck!

Temperatures much better this year. Last year I think the high was 0 degrees and the wind was blowing something fierce. I laid on the ice most of the time (I was pretty hung over from the lake ann contest the day before). I caught one fish with 5 minutes left to go. 0.09oz perch, tiny. Got me second place, 200 bucks to a local butchery. I've been enjoying this for awhile. See you out there.

I will be out there me and Roooooster have already won the tourney though sorry!!! lol just kidding fellas but it should be fun. See you guys there

Boo Boo,

Think Jerry and I will probably be there. hopefully they'll have as good of a turn out as you guys did. Weather sounds good, seems kind of odd for both tourney's to get good weather in the same year! See ya at the big one. ;\)

Jamie P