Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wanger29

Lost fish house?

5 posts in this topic

Did someone lose a portable here recently? I'd heard something about it, can't remember where. If anyone has any info let me know.

Yes, my nephew lost a 2 man portable and a jiffy auger leaving lake francis on jan. 6. The portable had a few items in it as well.

I'm sorry, I had heard of one that got stolen right off the ice. I thought it was near to where I've been fishing?

I had three stolen from my hobby farm near New Richland last winter.

A Frabil XLTwin two man flip

A Rover one man flip

A Eskimo two man pop up.

The theives also took off with a 6 hp older Evinrude motor, two floor jacks, and two trophy walley mounts.

These pale in comparison to when I woke up two years ago to see my Polaris 700 Twin atv stolen!!!

Guess your stuff isn't safe in the country or in the city!

On the bright side of things the insurance paid for the atv but they wouldn't cover the 10in Lazer that was mounted on it when stolen. Bought a brand new 10in Lazer on clearance at Gander for $275, 06 800 EFI camo with plow and winch. Also picked up a X2 and Otter and still trying to find a good used one man flip over to replace the one that got stolen. Even caught and released two walleye's bigger than the two mounts that got stolen!!!

The theives will get what they have comming sooner or later...