Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hunter23

ice fishing plastic sleds

8 posts in this topic

I was wondering if any one had some info on where to buy a heavy duty plastic sled or if anyone has one for sale one taht is long enough to put a ice auger in and syand five gallons pale up in

Otter makes a good, heavy duty sled. You can buy one at most sporting goods stores. They come in a wide variety of sizes

I'll 2nd the Otter sleds. I just picked up a Mini Otter Sled, it is 44"Lx22"Wx8"D and weighs 8 lbs. I put my 20 lb. tank with a Mr. Heater, rod bag, auger and HT tent in mine without any problems.

Otter Sleds are some of the best on the market. I own the small sized sled and use it for everything from pulling ice fishing gear out on the lake, to dragging leaves off my yard and other household chores. It fits both my hand auger and power auger. You should be able to pick the Otters up at most of the sporting goods stores throughout the state. You won't be disappointed with the durability of these sleds.

Otter sleds are the way to go thats all I have to say light weight and strong.

Another vote for the Otter sleds. What I like about them besides the durability is they seem to be deeper than most of the other sleds as well.

anybody know if you can buy a canvas pullover attachment for the otter sleds? i've got a large sled and wouldn't mind making it into a portable.

Check Otter's site Otter or I believe Canvas Craft makes the canvas as well Canvas Craft Both are FM sponsors. Good Luck!