Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mngoosehunter

Seguchie Flat

7 posts in this topic

Planning on coming up Monday morning, not sure where yet. Anyone have any reports from there? I believe the outdoor news said it was doing ok. I assume there are roads plowed out to it. Where would you be able to get on at where theres a road going to it. Thanks. Hopefully some fish will cooperate with this cold weather.

Hey MNGOOSEHUNTER, Im in Albertville too, you been doing anything local lately??? Fishing has been slow for me around here.

I don't know about that flat in particular but the mud has been really slow as of late. There is just so many perch out there its hard to get the attention of a walleye. If you go out, keep moving until you hopefully find active fish.

Forgot to mention, there should be roads going out but call the resort your going out of and see what they say. The roads should be in really good shape after this cold blast.

lefty, ive been fishing pelican alot this year and been doing decent with the big sunnies and some big crappies mixed in. ALso have a couple of 10 lb northerns out of there too. There a nice fight on tip ups. How about you?

I fished Pelican a few times this year as well, we went for northerns the last time we were out there and got 1 about 5-6 lbs. thats impressive you got a couple 10lb'ers thats nice. I am going to try Sugar and Clearwater more I think, would love to get some walleyes, wife and kids get mad when I dont bring home the "swimming bacon"

yeah id like to get into the walleyes as well but like the action pelican has and its hard to leave it haha. oh well only about a month left of it until opener. unless you plan a trip to LOTW.