Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bulldoggr

Fishing Buddy

4 posts in this topic

Well I am on a Winter vaction if you will until Spring. I like to hit local lakes and venture out away from home as well. anyone care to tag along or would like someone to tag with them give me a holler.

have all the toys except a ATV or Snowmobile

im thinking about heading up that way tomorrow , where do you plan to go ive been nfishing s.center and n.center but willing to try somewhere else

Thinking Chisago lake, I drive a black Z71 and have a purple otter lodge

I should be out on Chisago Tomorrow the 24Th, Thats my plan anyways