Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DoubleLunger

Borderview

6 posts in this topic

Heading up there in March. Let me know what you think of the resort and how it's run.

Thanks

Nice lodge, great food, cabins and rooms are nice as well. The people were friendly. I have rented both a cabin and a motel type room from them which comes with a small stove and oven and a refridge, 2 bedrooms. Nice setup. I'd go back there again. We have had decent luck fishing the times I've benn up as well.

Tunrevir~

Haven't been there is 4-5 years but not because of anything negative that occured. The group that I went there with fell apart and I switched to a group that fished out of Arneson's out of the Warroad area and now I'm back on the river out of Riverbend.

I've stayed in both of their real large cabins (Great Lodge or something like that) and they were both great for the large party I was in. Food is real good. Fishing was decent to pretty good both times and the houses were fine.

Thanks guys, switching this year from Randalls and just wanted some info. Anybody that has this years fishing report from there, let me know. TY

When you headed up DoubleLunger? I am going to be up there about the same time. Why you switching from Randalls? I always have been treated fairly well by them.

Duckman areyou also known AS Rickky?