Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
South_Metro_Slayer

fish house sleepers in the area

7 posts in this topic

ive never been up there me and a buddy are planning a trip in late febuary any of u locals reccomend anyone? im just lookin to catch fish thanks guys

zipple bay has some great sleepers.fishing in late feb and march are the best times.you should be able to catch lots of fish.

Zipple Bay, Morris Point, Adrians, Wheelers, Sportsmans, Riverbend, Borderview, Ken-Mar-Kee, and many others all offer fishing packages. Their are also several hotels/motels located near the lake, I guess it all depends on what your guys preferences are. I usually stay in my perm, but lots of people stay in the motels and fish portables in the afternoons and morns. As for what resort is best, I'd have to say all of them are good places and will make a great effort to ensure you have a good time/catch fish. Me personally I'd recommend the Wig-Wam or Adrians.

We've been using Lyon Sleepers for the last several years and have consistently done well. The houses are decent, moved to a clean spot after each group, crew is friendly, knowledgable and helpful. This year we had 75+ Walleye/Sauger plus a 36" Pike and a few perch for the weekend. Combine the name and add a dot com to get the web site.

I've been going to Lyons Sleepers for years and these guys are great. I would go with them.

I would say Zippel is the best on all fronts. (Roads, cabins, food, fish houses and yes fish) A great place to start your fishing experience on the ice on the big lake. Hope you have a great time, and yes Feb is one of the best times in the winter.

Get ahold of Tim Lyons You will not be dissapointed... period. Tellem WingDing sent ya