Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moto999

First time to RED

6 posts in this topic

Heading up to red lake next weekend with some buddy's and a wheel house. will one of the resorts plow you a little area that you can set up in? maybe put you on some fish? what are the costs of these services? thanks for any input!!

I can't answer your questions, but I was also thinking about going to red over the weekeend and wondering which resort seems to be the best to go out of at this time in search of walleyes.

bump....

i do believe that hillman's will plow a road for i think $10 other wise we just found a road that they have already plowed and just pulled off it or just backed the fishhouse off the road. if i were you go and look to see what they have for roads already and then decide from their if you want to pay them to plow a road for you.

wiggle that worm, you should go out of west wind they seemed to be on the walleyes and they treat you way better than hillman's.

moto999,

grab a 1.75 of the captain, and head out of hillman's road, kelly-p will sniff you out and take care of ya,but just in case he has a cold bring lots of miller beer with and then club red will take over. look for buddy,kelly or pat out of hillman's, then head nw to the newly plowed area, if that fails call jonny p and hire him to guide ya, then roll into tall tales and tell stories.

ciao.