Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eric_Koenig

Hot Lake

6 posts in this topic

I will be with my six year old boy the next four days...no work!.... and was looking to see if anyone is interested in giving up some info on a lake that might produce for he and I. Absolutely no intentions of killing any fish!!!! Everything goes back. Seriuosly thanks from myself and him.

Eric, I wish I had a better fishing report for you but fishing has been slow for us on Bowstring and Moose Lake. Usually this time of year we head to Winnie for some hole hopping. Good luck and bundle up! \:\)

Hey Eric,

With the butt cold temps we're gonna be having, I think I'd stay home and dig out the bowhunting videos!!! Drop me an email and I've got a couple spots that may be worth trying.

bmc2680 at yahoo dot com

Brian

eric, ive seen enough of lisa and bmcs posts in the past. they know where the fish are, they just arent coughing it up. hehehe. seriosly when we where up new years it was a struggle to find/ get fish to bite. sorry couldnt help you more.

bmc- did you try that lake that we discussed the other day? I was out on tuesday only fished for a short time due to meeting at work. I didn't do so hot but appeared to be tons of fish again. let me know. thanks

rob

Hey Rob,

Amanda and I hit that spot last Saturday afternoon. 2 other portables out there as well, one was a buddy of yours, can't think of his name right now. We fished from 3-6 and caught 15 crappies and kept 6. Nothing real big, but the keepers were 8.5 to 9.5". No bluegills but I think I had some on the graph that wouldn't bite. I'm hoping this cold will freeze up some slush and make it easier to get around. Thanks for the tip!

Brian