Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
picksbigwagon

Savage 243

5 posts in this topic

I have a friend who is offering me his savage 243 model 11 FXP3 with a P.O.S. scope on it for about 270 bucks. It has the accutrigger and an internal magazine. anyone have this particular rifle and how do you like it? He got it at fleet farm 2 years ago and has not put that many pills down it. Thanks for the help

Don't know about the Mod 11 but I have a model 110 Savage .243 and it's the most accurate, flat shooting rifle I've ever fired. It's never lost it's zero even with a P.O.S. scope. Every time I plug a target the impact point is the same. Close groups.

I'll be picking it up later this week. Can't wait to get it out and sighted

i have a 111in a 270 in synthetic with the clip and love it. started with a 110 in 243 with the"POS" scope both good guns am putting a new scope on the 270 cause the clarity is not that great.

Not sure if it's a good deal or not, I just haven't looked enough. But if it is, buy it. Guns are always worth money.