• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Auger Extension ?

CadCruzer

Question

I'am sure this has been asked before. I have a 3 hp 9" jiffy auger that I am thinking about trading in for a 2 hp 8" strikemaster, the jiffy is to heavy. Will my jiffy extension work on a Strikemaster auger.

Thanks for any input

5 answers to this question

My buddy just bought a Jiffy extension for his strikemaster because he thought they were interchangable. He had to take it back and get a strikemaster extension because the bolt hole wouldn't match up with the jiffy extension.

Just as cold one posted, the Jiffy extension will not work on a Strikemaster auger and vice versa.When I sold my Jiffy auger years ago, the extension went with it because it wouldn't fit my newly bought Strikemaster lazer power auger.

Yep, like th above posters said.. I doubt it will work.. you will need a part designed for what it is intended for.

You can pick the extenision up online or stop by their store in Big Lake. If I remeber correctly, we got ours for under 15? They aren't too terribly expensive.

I was at Strikemaster,in Big Lake,today to pick up some 4 stroke oil, and the extensions I saw there were 10 bucks.