Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coach1310

Nice Article BEEF!!

17 posts in this topic

Just got done reading the MN Sportsman. Nice little feature on the man, BEEF himself. What I really want to know is where that hole is where you caught all those nice perch? grin.gif

It was a nice read and full of info. Thanks for taking the time to help out with the article. Good fishin'!

It was definitely the "Beef" issues this month. Although the guy with the perch just didn't look beefy to me. Must have been how the light was hitting you. ;\)

Although that guys with the walleye look awfully familiar. \:D

Way to Go!

Yeah Borch I thought the same thing.

Beef give me a call tommarow.

As the writer of that article, BEEF is the man...even if I am BEEFIER than he is! That photo is of me and my thin side!

I always like to get articles with BEEF in them...thanks man! I'm trying to make him the next Al Lindner...the tough part is that he's so much bigger than Lindner so we just gotta catch bigger fish.

That perch photo wasn't BEEF....it was me!

Taken by BEEF

Thanks Guys... Those photos were from last winter and the bite was FANTASTIC.... I would like to point out for four days all we could catch were 11-13 inch perch with many walleyes mixed in and we only kept 30 perch and 4 walleyes for three days... PLEASE practice C-P-R.... Plus the bluegill action was fun too....

Thanks Again,

Beef

Beef's a celebrity!! In this month's Iowa Fish and Game is the photo that Beef uses on this board. The article is about ice fishing in Iowa. I didn't know that Beef came this far south. Beef, I'll be happy to send you my copy if they didn't send you one as a courtesy. You should get big royalties!

Nope never got a copy, but I will be swinging by Bluewater Bait this afternoon to pick up one of the Minnesota Sportsman mags... It most likely is the same article and photo.. If you don't mind when your done with the mag to send it to me... My little boys will dig it..

Thanks,

Beef

awesome artical man. I just read it myself. Your a great writer thats for sure.

Thanks for the kind words about my article! Beef is a great source and his pretty face is oh so photogenic.

Originally Posted By: WriteOutdoors
As the writer of that article, BEEF is the man...even if I am BEEFIER than he is! That photo is of me and my thin side!

I always like to get articles with BEEF in them...thanks man! I'm trying to make him the next Al Lindner...the tough part is that he's so much bigger than Lindner so we just gotta catch bigger fish.

Nice mess of perch! \:D

I'll send the copy up next week! The article is about fishing for crappie and bluegill in a southern Iowa lake. So I'm sure it is a different article than the MN mag. They do say that there are some walleye in the lake so your picture fit. I hope your boys enjoy it!!

This was an article in the Iowa Sportsman?

Is the photograph by me? (Ron Hustvedt)

Who is the author?

The mag is Iowa Fish and Game. Published by Intermedia Outdoors. The article is named "The Hawkeye State's Best Hardwater Day Trips" by Dan Anderson. Down to the left it states the photo is by you...Ron Hustvedt Jr.

I called BEEF as soon as I got mine and requested an autograph. Now he can really call himself FATHEAD GUIDE SERVICE!! grin.gifgrin.gif

Great read and don't go catch any more of my big perch! whistle.gif

Thanks for heading out fishing this morning Beef! It was a great time! There was a tough bite and there's nobody else who could have gotten us on the fish better than you. See you in a few weeks for another photo shoot!

Hopefully we can get you on some big Bluegills, crappies, perch, walleyes, and Northerns the next few days...

Beef