Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Mille Lac

4 posts in this topic

I was just looking for some information on this lake for bass fishing in the summer and late fall. I have never fished it for bass, so i have no idea where to start on this monster body of water.

Im not looking for anyones spot, but just wondering if anyone can help me out with some information.

west and south end rocks have some world class smallmouth fishing. Plus the added bonus muskie:) I like little rock spines or rock humps that have shallow rocks. White tube baits and white clouser flies (on the fly rod) have been great for me, if that doesn't work, purple worms rigged texas style usually pull a few.

I agree, we tore them up last year on the west end rocks, makes for a serious day of constant action, the Yum crawdads, black and red, texas rigged worked awesome for us

sounds like alot of fun. im going to have to try and get out there this year. I have never fished it before, that iw why i was curious as to where alot of the bass fisherman guys hang out.