Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dodge guy

fish house frames ? help

8 posts in this topic

im going to build a fish house frame in school for metals i was woundering if you guys now of any websites with blueprints on it

thanks

i would google it or call a dealer and ask them where to find them

i did google it and it didnt find any

Click on some of the sponcers sites on this site, you can get a pretty good idea of how they build theirs. This wouldn;t be cheating, would it?

just look at other fish houses..take some pictures and just start with the frame however big(how big you thinking??) I used 3x3 angle iron...2" tubing from the back of the house all the way out for the hitch some companys dont do this but i wanted too for the strenght. center or a little back from center i guess for the axles and once you got that stuff go back in and add in 1" braces for your holes i guess would be the easiest

Good luck ask if you got any more questions

thanks for all the help i have pictures and stuff im going to start building it on tuesday the only think im wurried about is geting the tires and leaf springs and stuff on there straight

it will be 6 and a half feet by 12 i think maybe bigger

Unauthorized web site are not allowed to be posted on the website.

Maybe you might call up Ron at Fish House supply. I do not know if he will give out any floor plans but he would be a good' knowledgable fellow to talk to.

http://fishhousesupply.com/