Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr_Little_Perch_2

Club Red ??????

14 posts in this topic

Could someone please fill me in,how club red runs his operation?

I have not read one report on him at all.I and 3 other guys are staying with him in 2 weeks.Iam really getting nervous with out any info about his operation.All I here is about Johnny P and Kelly P. Not trying to bash any one just trying to get some information about the resort I picked. Could someone please fill me in? That would be very great full at this time. Thanks for any information head of time.Please have a great time fishing !!

Don't worry! I've stayed in Pat's shacks the last several times, and will be staying there in March as well. He'll put you on fish. Just stayed up there Thur- Sun of last week and did well. He'll check in with ya each morn. and sometimes afternoon to see how you're doing, (and even move ya if needed). Just make sure your shack has a seal club! I've got pix on my website if interested.

seal club? don't tell me you had one of those things come up the hole. that would scare the !?@* out of me. \:o

I have also stayed with Pat Foster and have had a very good experience each and everytime. Pat knows the lake well and goes out of his way to keep his clients on fish. I will definetly go through him again. Have fun!

Pat's old school and doesn't think much of computors. If he's on a hot bite he likes to have no one know about it except his customers and maybe his dog. Pat, Buddy Hillman and us all work together. When you see Pat give him a big hug and kiss from me and tell him you "love him like a brother". grin.gif

I'll second a thumbs up for Club Red and Pat Foster. He runs a good show, works hard and stays mobile.

Ditto, Pat is a great guy, you have nothing to worry about... except those whiskered things, but if you bring a beach ball they might stay and play????????

I am awaiting the day that Pat Foster, puts me on a whole school of HOG Walleye on Erie!!!!!!

I heard that Pat is running short on seal sticks this year! First year up with Kelly I got the whole story about those seals that come up the holes. Bring a step stool so you can get up off the floor of the shack and bat at them with the seal sticks.

From what I hear, Club Red is a good outfit.

One thing to carefull of around Foster tho. If he finds out you have any Miller along he will not leave. Hangs around your door just like a stray dog. grin.gif

Pat's our guy on URL....has always taken care of us and put us on fish.

I always see Pat driving around when I am up there......either he gets lost or he doing a good job of checking on his rentals and finding the hot bite.....I always have assumed that he is doing the later of the 2!! LOL

Thank You very one for information on Club red.You guys really eased my mind with my cloose.My group and I are really looking for ward to comming up there. Thanks Agian.

My brother in law is fishing with Pat this weekend, ....maybe I should send my springer with?

Just make sure that you keep the door open a crack so you can get out when one of those whiskers comes up the hole, and don't try to kick them back in the hole! Have you seen their teeth when they "smile" at you??