Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinbabe

JR'S

6 posts in this topic

We are thinking of trying JR's this weekend and were wondering if they have a restaurant at their place as I have seen that they will fry your fish, and just what everyone thinks of their roads and place in general? It will be a cold (BRRRRRR) weekend up there.

It's a good setup.No restaurant but do have deep fryer that they will cook your fish as you said and also do up potatoes with your fish. I think they have frozen pizza in the bar but not 100% sure.

JR and Chad keep the roads in good shape- not sure how far out they are these days as I haven't been there in 3-4 weeks

You clean your fish in the back of JRs Resort and he will fry them up for $5. He also does up a bunch of fr.fries with your fish.

for food you will have to go to waskish. but jrs is a great place to go out of. have a great time there.not to crowded.

They do have frozen pizza and some small snacks like chips and such. The only thing he had to wash down that pizza with was beer.

Went out of JR for the first time ever. I have been going out of the north end for years. Go there on Thursday morning talked to JR he told me a good place to go set-up and had my 2 fish within 2 hours. Brought 3 scoops of minnows and had to go get more Friday afternoon. Best weekend up there yet. Best part of it all the access there was still 8 bucks. Very nice place to go out of and will be back Thanks JR