Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ladyofthewoods

NW Angle

3 posts in this topic

Heading up in 2 weeks does anybody have any info on the bite? It has been awhile since we have been so I am really looking forward to it.

Thanks

Lady,

Email me please.

Frank Walsh

I will be up there this Sunday through Wednesday and will let you know how we do....

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• mrpike1973
      2 catfish, small but boy it brought a smile to me.
    • mrpike1973
      I believe it is the 49 bridge just a little south of there. Lots of ice chunks coming down.
    • Huntin&Fishin
      How far did you get?
    • Flyin Ryan
      I fished the river on Saturday and saw at least a dozen different full sized trucks going in and out of the bays and all over the Arrowhead Flats. Since then an F150 and several ATV's have gone through. Just like Big Country predicted, another one today. Under the Oliver Bridge an old timer on a 6 wheeler spent 30 minutes in the water before a passerby noticed him holding onto the ice. Please be safe, tell your friends, tell anyone who talks fishing. Any ice right now is sketchy
    • Fishing Frenzy
      A buddy of mine was out fishing last night and some guy drilled a big spear hole in the ice and never marked it or out the ice back in the hole. My buddy told me the ice block wasn't even by the spear hole he almost fell in! Reminder to always mark your spear hole and keep a careful eye out to make sure you don't step in one!