• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Looking for pointers, no one looking at the kab/nam forum

I am heading up Thursday night to the Ash River and I have left a few posts on the Kam/Nam/Crane Fourm and no one is out there. I am looking for a few pointers on depth, presentaion, luers and bait. I havn't been up since the 4th of July so this is a stiff learning curve for starters. Last year I fished around the same time and mid 20's on sand bottom did alright. Using buckshots and fat heads. Chartreuse and glow white. Other than that lots of staring at the empty holes. Any pointer much appreciated. Thnaks in advance...good luck on the ice!

Hey Buddy!

Sorry I can't help, but I haven't been fishing the Ash River. Hope you get some assistance from someone who has.

RD

I haven't fished there since last summer and then it was electrofishing for the DNR at night. I haven't been angling on Kab since October of 1979.

However this was the report on the radio Friday morning for Kab. Pike are moving deeper to 18-25'. Walleyes around 30' on glow jigs and minnows. Long Point was one spot mentioned.

HEY UFFDA,

LONG POINT IS ON LAKE OF THE WOODS TO CLARIFY.

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

I was writing in the computer room while listening to Jerry's report from the kitchen but thought he mentioned Long Point in relation to Kab. That's what happens when you have one old fart listening to another old fart.