• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

slammer, I have sent you 3 emails at the addy you posted and they all 3 came back as undeliverable. I posted on here the same night you placed this add letting you know you may have an email and then you responded the next morning that you "can't seem to find it, where did you send it" and I responded back this same evening letting you know where I sent my emails and also posted my email addy for you to contact me. The next day another interested party posts letting you know he is interested and then you respond to him letting him know he has email. Well thanks anyway and good luck.

I am not sure I'm following you--my email is [email protected] and I have no idea why it would be undeliverable. So if you are still interested I can send you any information, and if I didn't respond to you I apologize.

thanks, Mark

I see where the problem is, in your original post you gave the email addy of "[email protected]". And in your most recent post you gave the email addy of "[email protected]", it seems the "i" is in the wrong place in your original post so there fore my emails came back as undeliverable.

I was wondering if you received the pictures I sent you last evening? (thursday) I sent 4-5 pics.

Mark

No Mark I didn't receive any pics from you on Thursday evening! Maybe you should recheck and see who you sent them too! Thanks

Slammer , I would like to take a look at it. I am in Breckenridge too. Can you give me a call Thursday [1-31-08]. 701-640-2118. I work shifts at Imation, so if I don't answer just leave your number and I will call you back.

I see your into motorcycles, me too, we probably have met before, or at least have some mutual friends.