Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arcticcat400

lake for the weekend?

10 posts in this topic

ive fished francis duck tetonka and jefferson this year with some luck but not a lot and was wondering if any one had any suggestions for a good lake to try with the wheel house for the weekend dont really care what i catch as long as its something would like to find a lake in the area that i can drive on with the truck and catch some fish i would appreciate any help

Madison or washington. Depends were you fish them but some spots feels like the mall parking lot.

German.

wouldnt waste my time on washington or madison way way to many ppl

one can still get away from the madness and still catch some nice gills on washington

One could also stop in at TeTonka and fish the get together. A chance to meet fellow FMers and hopefully ice a few fish also.

German was good for eyeballs up until last weekend...threw the camera down after watching fish on the vexilar for 3 solid hours and saw lots of sheepers.....needless to say I bailed

french is what i would say

wondering the ice status on German? Out from the public access ok to drive? ice thickness?

thanks

Driving is fine; 13 - 18" of ice.