Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyematt

were the biteing

11 posts in this topic

any luck any were

"Where"

In the mouth.

somewhere between under the ice and above the bottom.

I caught a few on my hook.

true that

...ive seen bigger...hhahahahaha

Well, if you peruse some of the other posts, it looks like your best bets are Duck - Madison, Washington and Francis.

I've discovered that if you check the postings here everyday, you can get a good feel for the area bite and general tactics. I've recently got back into fishing after about a 6 year hiatus, and I've found this particular forum very informative. Lots of good guys who will give you an honest tip - without handing you the keys to the car, of course.

6 years? I can't stand a 6-day hiatus.

Welcome back!

Originally Posted By: Team Otter
6 years? I can't stand a 6-day hiatus.

Well, life has it's particular twists and turns. It's great to be back. I almost forgot how much fun it was to spend money on fishing instead of ex's. LOL