Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigbucks

lottery results when?

14 posts in this topic

I can't remember, but it seems like it's fairly soon when spring turkey lottery results come out. Does anybody know the date or seen it somewhere? I didn't see it on the DNR site the last time I looked.

DNR website says by February 15th, but usually it is 2 or 3 weeks before that it is on the website.

I am getting pumped - 3rd year trying for 349 A, so my fingers are crossed.

DL

Thanks

I think that woody is right sometime soon I hope I check everyday just in case I have missed something!!

Last year it was posted on Jan. 16th... anytime now...

They're pretty ornery about it, at least the information officer I spoke to.

"By Feb. 15th," I interjected that by this time last year they'd been posted, she sharply responded, "Well they haven't even been drawn yet."

Looks like we may be waiting awhile longer. From my experience, the WI folks have been much more courteous in the previous years I've inquired about lottery drawings.

Joel

Suspect the person answering the phone had no idea. So they give you the standard response.

I check the DNR site about every other day and everyday beginning Feb 1.

Checked an hour ago. Nothing.

I set it up as my homepage on my laptop. We've got a sweet spot this year if we get drawn.

That's dedication!

Unfortunately it seems to take a while for the lottery to actually take place, and then even longer to get results. They never give a date they are first available, just a date that you will for sure know by. THe best thing to do is to try once a week, or set your homepage and check it daily or hourly like setterguy grin.gif J/K. Once a week starting in February outta do it \:\)

I know you guy's are talking MN, but I'm waiting for the results from WI, which are sometime in February. Till then, I'll keep that lucky rabbit's foot in my pocket!!!

Brian

I check this site every day, I figure that as soon as they are availiable, someone on here will mention it. So please, keep checking.

I will look at it when I know they are posted.

I am excited to see if I get drawn, but can wait to find out until March.

A few of m neighbors can't wait though. For, if I don't get drawn...I don't allow hunters in my woods. If I do get drawn, they can go in (with permission) after I hunt.

Kind of a strange way to do it, but that is the way I like it.

The results are now available.