Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lrrpinman

Father and son

6 posts in this topic

I'd like to take my son out this weekend and was thinking about White Bear. Is there any point to going out there? Anything biting? I was thinking of maybe trying somewhere on the north end of the lake. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

how old is you son ? you should try by the vfw ive had pretty good luck there with crappies but you got to stay out late at night

He's 11 so he thinks he's pretty cool to stay up late. \:\) Is there a certain depth I should look for?

Thank you for the tip.

usually around 20 to 30 i was there with a buddyof mine last night and we just drilled lots of holes until we found fish we both have portables so it was easy for use to move to were the other person was catching fish hope fully you will have some fun with your son and good luck if you want let me know and maybe if iam not busy this weekend i might be out there i usally get there around 430 500 and fish until like 10:00 or so that when everybody else leaves the lake and it gets quieter

bellaire beach is always a good place to try to

good luck fishing