Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Milkdud

Cats Incredible Tourney

11 posts in this topic

Anyone have any information on this tourney? When you can register and what are the dates this year?

Thanks!

Sorry Dud, I don't have any info on this. I looked online for it and came up empty. I do know a couple fellas who will know and I'll e-mail them and ask for them to reply.

Been out fishing lately?

I was just talking to Hanson about this the other night. He was going to check on it.

He thought maybe sometime in Feb, you apply then try to win a lottery spot.

I wouldn't mind giving it a try this year.

Ok everyone here is the run down for Cats Incredible 2008. Information regrading this will be posted on the chamber website Jan 23rd.

The tourney is Aug 2 and 3 this year form what the gal told me on the phone. If you not one of the top 15 teams from last year please read entry form, because there is a date that your entry can't be post marked before. Good luck

Dud get ahold of the EGF Chamber of Commerce asap and get a registration form. You have to register and pay a fee on a specified date..Might be Feb 20? Drop it off that day there or make sure it is post marked for that day at your mail center. This tourney fills first day fast via lottery kinda deal and if your late you for sure won't be selected. If you are not picked you will get that entry $$$ back.

cool thanks!!

Thanks Guys! I would love to get into this contest this year! I had a great time just watching the weigh-ins last year!

Thanks for the responses!

Originally Posted By: Milkdud
I had a great time just watching the weigh-ins last year!

If you thought watching the weigh-ins was fun, just wait until Ernie the Angler shoves the mic in your face and you have to freestyle for a bit on stage. Was definitely fun and I had no problem looking like an idiot in front of the crowd! Ah Well...

I received my 2008 entry form in the mail today! Already filled out and ready to be dropped off by hand @ The Chamber on "Entry Day" in February...

Now I just need to hope I get drawn????

It's getting closer, talk to ya'll later.

I wonder what the chambers reason is for moving up the tournament this year?? Isn't it typically on the 2nd weekend of August?

WE FEST is the following weekend!