Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sam10basefish

Family trip. need some tips

8 posts in this topic

Hey. I ice fish a lot but have never been to the big pond before. I am going to school at NDSU I told my grandpa and my dad I wold try and put them on some fish this weekend. Any advise about where, when, and what there biting would be a big help. Also any news about the ice roads would be great. Thanks

sam10basefish, welcome to the site! You could check-out Hunter's point resort's web page, go to their forums and click on the fishing reports page(the first post). They have alot of different reports for several resorts around the lake.

Go elsewere! Try Mille Lacs next year. Best advise I can give you about getting on fish on Mille Lacs. Sorry for the bad attitude, that lake has burned me too many times this year. The good news is i finally found some walleye action on a smaller lake five minutes from home!

we kinda had are hearts set on mille lacs its tough for my grandpa to sit in the car for more than an hour or so. Lets say i cant go anywhere else where is my best bet an mille lacs???

Check out the sponsors of this forum at the top of the page.

They all work very hard at putting their customer on fish and sending them in the right direction..

Good luck and have a great day of fishing.

Appeldoorn's!! Give Paul a call!!!

try Wilderness Warmth give Jay a call i know he is always moving his rentals as needed to stay on fish.1-877-ICE-TRIP good luck.

thanks guys see you this weekend!