Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deadminnowcatcher

time of year to sell fish house??

2 posts in this topic

I am going to sell my 17' wheel house and was thinking--- Is this the time of year to sell it?? I would think it would be but I have had luck in past selling during the off season.

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

I would think the best time of year to sell one would be from October to december. My girlfriend won one last year and was forced by her parents to sell it in the spring, it was only two months old but ended up going for way less than it retailed for.