• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Waverly or Little Waverly

Sorry BNS Big lake is not near clear enough. Got relatives out on the little lake and few and far between on anything through the hole. Have moved around on a few lakes in the area and very quiet. It is that time of year. Give it a couple weeks, I;t should pick up.

Hello!,Ive driven by (between)little&big Waverly a few times this winter.I noticed that it looks like their driving on/off the road right by the cemetery.Is that doable with 2 wheel drive or do you need a monster truck to get on there?I fished Big wav this past summer and caught a NICE limit of crappies.The locals at the bait shop in town say that the walleyes are nice too but i've never got them?c63

there is alot of nice eyes in this lake. i see them all the time spearing. My old man always goes out there in the summer and will get a few everynight that he is out there

The road/path from cty8 by the cemetery would be hard with 2 wheel drive. There is a big hump on the shorline. I've been out 2x once in the afternoon by the park, perch and a few craps. 6pm to 10 over by the cemetery saw nothing, but it was to cold to move much. The best time I hear is from 4 to about 8, for wally, not a ton but good size

welcome to Fishing MN Morefish!!!

I was mad that the lake was not as clear as it has been years back. Spearing was alot of fun out there, becuase you would see fish all day long, but when the water is so dirty, its not fun to spear it at all.

The dnr treated this lake two summers ago for weed infestation.(atleast thats what I was told they were doing.)I remember the signs posted at the beach not safe to swim or wade.(not good?)It seems like the water clarity since then has been worse.imhoc63