Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

schuster's resort

5 posts in this topic

never been there are they good people to fish with?

We stayed there a few years ago in the summer and to make a long story short we have not been back. Nothing major just not the best service.

we stayed with them two winters ago,

GREAT, the fishing was a great time, the staff was great also,

and now for the meals. WOW, we were on the meal plan,and we thought we had died and gone to heaven, breakfast, noon lunch and then supper, DIVINE, the fishing was second only to the meals, and our fishing was limits and alot of fish put back.

top notch resort, and we have stayed with most of the resorts in the area.

hats off to SCHUSTERS, ye haw.

can't go wrong with them.

I've been with a group of 12-15 people that have been going there for about 10 years. We've always been satisfied with the fishing and services.

I've stayed at Schuster's quite a few times over the past 10-12 years for family ice fishing trips and fall fishing runs with my brother in law.

What I like best is that they are reliable. They maintain their gear (Bomber's and Cabin amenities)and do their absolute best to ensure you have a fun, successful trip. They keep the houses moving and do their best to keep you on the fish. Nice people too.

I normally don't post to forums but thought you should know they are definitely worth considering.

I am also heading up to Schusters this weekend to fish. Hope they're bitin' in spite of the weather!