Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mnvikings1

Camouflage Plywood/Paneling/Sheeting

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone on here know anywhere in the Metro that sells sheets of camo plywood/paneling/sheeting? I have seen the stuff around, but have no idea where it is sold. I cannot locate anything about it anywhere on the internet. The stuff I have seen is usually in 4 x 8 sheets and has either Realtree or Mossy Oak camo pattern on its face. I saw a set of cupboards a guy had made out of the stuff for his hunting shack. They were trimmed out with pine and looked great. Any help finding some of this plywood would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Menards had it last fall.

sparcebag,

What Menards(which town) did you see it at last Fall? The one where I live in Red Wing doesn't carry it. The people there acted like they had never even heard of such a thing. Any help is appreciated!!

Willmar Store also saw it at the St.Cloud store.

Anyone see any of this stuff recently anywhere in the Metro??? Anyone????

Eden prairie store had it the last time I looked, Call around.