Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
perch_destroyer

Fish or Pleasant Lake (County 1)?

3 posts in this topic

I'm heading home next weekend on my next set of days off. These lakes are real close to my my old mans house. Just wondering whats being caught and which lake is producing. Dont have to give to many details but just wondering if it is worth the drag out? Thanks, the Perch

Nice meeting you last weekend at the DL outing. I used to fish Fish Lake in the summer. Great walleye lake. The water was lower then and a little murky. We used to fish right up against the rushes all day long with leeches and lindy rigs. Only ice fished it once and it was so cold that we didn't move around. Not a great way to find fish and we didn't.

Back at ya, that was a fun day, caught the 2 walleye and a bunch of pike, in a few years those small pike should be snapping lines. I may fish "fish" or "pleasant" this weekend. Not sure what the better half has plans for. But either way, I plan on fishing somewhere, but these two sound apppealing. Thanks for the info, we'll see. the Perch