• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My buddy and my's house got broken into and my buddy's auger was stolen. Apparently the thieves must have gotten nervous because there was alot more equipment in the house that wasn't touched. We're guessing they got into the house and started grabbing stuff and someone must have been coming so they ran off with what they had. Lucky for us. Could have been alot worse. I just wanted to put everyone on alert.

Thanks,

G.W.

That f***in sucks!! They were probably some p**sys that live in there parents basements and dont have anything better to do with there worthless lives!! I you fish mazaska now dont forget your ass kickin boots!

i got broke into once, since then i have made my houses look crapy on the outside, and put curtains up, to make people think there is nothing there, and i usually take my expensives stuff (vexlar,auger,poles,heater) home with me. i dont know what some guys have to ruin every one elses fun.