• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lotus Lake in Chanhassen???

Anyone been out on Lotus? I was out last night for a few hours, and only caught a few small crappie. I was able to drive out to carver beach from the landing though so that was kinda nice(16" of good ice)... Has anyone had much walleye action? Good Fishing

i drove by there this moring and saw a few houses. When i picked up my buddy that lives by it, he said that alot of people fish right out in front of the biggest point. I have never fished it, but he says alot of people do well there

A few small crappies is all I ever seem to catch on Lotus, bites have been few and far between. I usually set up on the community spot next to Carver Beach.

There are pike but i think abundance is fairly low, i have heard of some real nice northerns (>10)coming out of the lake. This is what the dnr have to say about the northerns "Northern pike abundance is below that observed in 1999, but most of the fish were 30 inches or greater in length and weighed over six pounds."