Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyematt

french yesterday

11 posts in this topic

fished from 9.00 to 11.00 ended up with 14 crappies and 4 walleyes it was a grat day of fishing,

any one eles haveing any luck out on french??

were you fishin in the deep hole, 9-11 at night. Ive tried there once and got a few bites but no eyes to show for it

we were fishing in about 32 feet near the deep hole u will see a bouch of houses out there if u go.

sorry 9am to 11.00 pm

we were there in the small group of house's in around 40 ft of water, saturday, the fish were there early till around 3:00 we kept 18 nice 10 1/2 some 11 incher's but lot's of 7-8 incher's . there in there!!

whats did ur house look like

we had a wheel house Brown in color v-front. pullin it with a dodge dakota.

idk if i sow u

do u fish there alot??

were you in the shanty town on the right when you drive on or back farther? i was out all day today but didnt pick up any walters...

Walleye !! we have been fishin there since maybe 1970 something, we have a few spot's on gps & this is one of the spot's we decided to check out, tis year it's really different that the group of house's to the right out of hoy's is so Big! good luck fishin!!

Was in the area for work and decided to give French a try last night. Most people seemed to be fishing the deeper water. I set up away from the crowd in about 18 fow at sunset and had a little flury of activity and then nothing. Ended up with one walleye (15") and missed another. Succesfull trip in my book. grin.gif

Fish came on a fathead and plain hook. Nothing was interested in the sweedish pimple/minnow head. That water is murky!