Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BUCKSNMUSKYS

Ice Depth?

3 posts in this topic

Coming up next weekend and want to know if the wheelers will be needed or if we can baja in the truck. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Bring the truck and baja the heck out of it.

Thnaks for the info Johnny P.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• JbuZZo
    • Ray Berg
      Went up to lake for week of fishing fished Adrian's  Morris point and Long point  6 days on lake. Fished Morris 3 days 18 ft of water west of resort. Did very well on good sized 16 to 18 in. walleyes. Slid out into 22 ft one day and did o.k. there too. Long point was just as good to me if not better fished 30 ft there. We had fish for a few meals and we brought our fish home. Didn't seem to matter what you had on. I used white glow  and pink glow.Sometimes minnow and bobber worked and sometimes jigging worked best. In my opinion fishing was good had no trouble catching fish.
    • Ray Berg
      Curt, good to see your positive report on the lake and fishing. Keep up the good work .Did you hire a professional cameraman?  Ray
    • zero
      i like your style Big A, I like your style.  
    • ANYFISH2
      Just seen an article to that says they are planning a new license increase.  It been five years and they plan to increase very 5-6 years from now on.