Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Pike1

Sunday

7 posts in this topic

Any metro guys getting out on Sunday morning. I was planning to get out for a few hours. My snowmobile is in the shop so I need to go where I can easily walk out and pull the shack. I was thinking Medicine, Phalen, Gervais, White Bear, or maybe even Clear lake by forest lake.

Anyway just curious what FMers might be hitting some local waters.

Kingfisher, BigWade & I are heading to Big Lake. I've never had any luck on Phalen, maybe we should hook up some time out there. I only live a couple of blocks from it.

Wish I was out right now. looks like a nice morning to be on the ice. I'm going to try and hit White Bear in the evenings after work in the coming weeks. Gonna be on the hunt for them eyes and crappies. crazy.gif

Will probably be out on Bald Eagle today. Caught 20 crappies last night, let them all go. A few keepers in there, but most on the small side.

Am heading to Medicine or Owasso in a half hour. Need to be home by 4:00.

I think I'm going out to white bear too... its eleven now, so maybe i'll be on by 1 with any luck. I'm moving slow, company christmas party last night. I know its late, but whatever. Yes, i must crush something today... so why not white bear? so why not now? ah what da heck, i'm goin' fishin'

Got back from Big Marine. I got one Sunny that had some size. Other than that, not much luck. We got out there a little later than we wanted and I hear it's a good morning or night bite. I'll have to try it again.