Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IFallsRon

Safari

1 post in this topic

Anyone using Safari and having trouble? It mostly locks up when my kids go to youtube. I've done a search and it seems to be a pretty common problem out in internetland.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Rodney
      Hi all, I just want to askl if someone ever tried using shrooms or truffles for medical purposes? I was reading some articles about this magic truffles and shrooms before engaging my self for the first time. They say that it has a very potent effect on the brain and hallucination. Unlike marijuana does it have any medical use? In one article that I've read magic truffles or shrooms are use on reducing the symtoms of obsessive-conpulsive disorder, anxiety, and depression. It can also help people to quit smoking and alcohol addiction. Some studies also suggest the property of magic shrooms/truffles can be useful for cancer patients. I would really want to hear other insights regarding this new possible alternative meds. Thanks
    • Pikers1988
      I have always wanted to make this trip happen but never knew how to make the portage happen. Happy i stumbled upon this post.  Hope to be in contact with you soon portageguy
    • Pikers1988
      I literally just watched an episode of Linders Angling Edge where they echoed exactly what SkunkedAgains quote claimed.
    • eyeguy 54
    • bassbouncer
      Normal west end quite a few fish over 20"
    • Rick G
    • eyeguy 54
      fun day
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      I have been using chubs and pike suckers all week with good results. 14 feet to 34 feet. Cliff
    • eyeguy 54
      100 yards south of access is 2 hour parking. no student there. no cars at all. 
    • smalljaw
      Went out yesterday in between honey dos.  First sunny day in several days.  Hooked up on a good sized bunch of brown fish in 5 FOW.  They were enjoying warmer water, 55F, on a chunk rock spot. Caught the females first with the largest around 4 lbs then a few smaller males came to the boat.  All caught on plastics.  Went back out late after the last chore to catch an eye for supper.  No luck on eyes but the pike enjoyed a few minnows.