Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Walleye Guy

Hitch Assemble that fits 2001 era GM full size trucks

7 posts in this topic

I have a receiver hitch assembly that fits 2001 era full size GM trucks. It is in perfect shape. Its is black in color. I may even have a brand new wiring assembly that goes with it. I'll have to check on that. Hitch assembly is located in Chanhassen.

Email me at enoyes1@hotmail.com if you are interested.

I wish I was closer....

Val its not that far from you! next to Chaska

Valv,

You have email! I responded to your email.

Thanks,

WG

Valv, I work in chan & would be willing to pick it up for you if you wish.

Valv picked it up today. Thanks for the interest.

Thank you Eric, it was a pleasure meeting you. Too bad was too cold to "chat" a little.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• DLD24
      Nice, I'll have to start fishing it more and learn it.
    • Maverick1951
      You can find crappies and sunfish anywhere on the like around the pencil reeds and/or cabbage.  One of the best spots is right in front of the resort, but don't limit yourself there as there are plenty of spots all over the lake for pan fish.  The nice part is that you will probably also catch bass while going for pan fish.  Good luck and remember to give other fisherman plenty of room.  No reason to fish close to others.
    • monstermoose78
      I will check
    • monstermoose78
    • eyeguy 54
      fun time today  2 beasts still swimmin to get bigger
    • biff
      The quality of walleye on fish has really amped up since the slot. I would put it up there with the St. Louis River now as far as local waters that produce quality walleye. Sometimes it's hard to catch an eye under 17"...its kinda the opposite of Island Lake. I wish the protected slot was a little longer as I don't see many over 26".
    • JBMasterAngler
      I never got a chance to get down to Superior in the morning to fish from shore, as it was always a little too rough every day. I did get up early enough to make it to the devil track river, finally for the first time. Was nice to check it out, although my time was short. Caught 1 little rainbow, and lost 6!    Also checked out the Poplar River for the first time, off the caribou trail, at the campgrounds. Only fished it for a little bit, but caught 2 brook trout, one of which was about 12 inches. River was surprisingly deep, was wading in waste deep water.    My dad and my son are still up there. But they haven't really been able to fish due to the rain on Saturday and Sunday. If it was nice today, they were going to go back to Greenwood Lake. Otherwise, if the weather was bad, they were coming home a day early. Haven't heard from them yet, so hopefully they were able to get out.
    • portageguy
      Yes just north of Cook.  They are open 7 days 8:00-4:30. Y-store is open 5am - midnight.  
    • curt quesnell
      Wind was howling when we left the dock this morning and I was pretty shook up about it. A nice steady bite with decent fish made the day a real pleasure.   Good news going into the big weekend, the fish are biting.
    • Fish Head
      Is it the LaCroix Ranger Station where you pick up the permits now?