Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SDPROV

Fargo to Wakish

6 posts in this topic

How long does it take to get from Fargo to Wakish? Goin up in a few weeks and trying to set a time frame! Thanks

My sister just arrived from Fargo and it took them 3.5 hours to drive it.

I am actually heading up there next weekend and curious about which way is the fastest to get from the Fargo area to Red Lake. I am coming from Sioux Falls SD.

I live in Fargo and have tried numerous routes and honestly the quickest and safest route is: Highway 10 to Detroit Lakes, then Highway 34 to Park Rapids. North on 71 to Blackduck and you know the rest up 72. I like the fact that the posted speeds are higher (of course I think most of us drive as fast as we can to get there grin.gif). Fewer deer jumping out in front of the vehicle too as the trees are cut back from the roads. Takes me from 3-3.5 hours depending upon road conditions. 4 hours if the roads stink. I envy you right now by the way. Have fun!!!

Thats the route I often take for the same reasons...plus all the little towns have sporting goods store...sometimes it take 1/2 day to get to Fargo.