Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
woodduck

Feb 8,910 Sleeper shack help

6 posts in this topic

Two of us are heading up Feb 8-10th For our first Sleeper shack try. I've called Appledorns and Hunter Winfields, both are booked. Scenic Bay and Lybacks are both open. Anybody have a recomendation which would be better of have another suggestion? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Me and 7 of my buddies went out of Scenic Bay jan 4-6th. They took really good care of us and Ron there definetly knew how to put us on fish. If they wernt under our house, he could basically point us directly to where they were. Plus Scenic bay is less expensive. Just my thoughts. I'm sure Lybacks is good too.

give macs twin bay a try, I think they might be booked though.

macstwinbay.com

After looking around on a few minnesota fishing forums and calling around, we decided on Wilderness Warmth. Good prices and I heard they keep their shacks on the fish. Hope this was the right decision! I will definetely let you guys know how it went when we get back. If anyone has stayed at Wilderness Warmth let me know what you thought of them. Tony

Woodduck, You will be very happy with your choice, we store with Jay and Amber and have recommended friends to rent from them. Thier houses are very comfortable and clean. Jay tries very hard to put his renters on fish. Thier roads are excellent, all you have to do is fish and have fun!!

I would second that recommendation on wilderness. They really try to keep everyone catching fish. They are constantly moving houses to put them on fresh spots where fish are biting. You should have a great time!