• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Something different

Has anybody seen the 2 amish guys out ice fishing? Different. The one guy had a vexilar too. I thought electricity was a no no for the amish.

Never seen them fishing, but I did see two of them coming out of Gander in Rochester yesterday.

You would think a Vexilar would be off limits for the Amish, though they do use/ride in cars. Maybe they're hoping the elders don't find out about their flasher.

The can use a vexlar the just cnt use power in there homes. It's wierd they can use a generator but the can't use power from a power plant. I couldn't figure it out. Some amish guys explained it to me once trout fishing in the preston area. I long forgot what they said the could have and couldn't but they where fun to talk too.

I have seen a few amish guys fishing before. Down around the Lanesboro area and they were really nice people.