Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
edgeucator

lake maps

5 posts in this topic

does anybody know where a guy can get a nice detailed lake map of lakes in south central minnesota? i can not find any for waseca county anywhere. thanks for helping

I thought cabelas carried them?

i checked there they dont have any waseca county maps

Try just going to the DNR website. They have a ton of lakes on there. Not the hard plastic ones, but they'll do. Some of them are pretty detailed. Not all lakes have maps though. Just go to the waters page. It will be on the right side of the screen. Then click on lake finder. You can then enter by lake name or county. Lots of other info about each lake. Pretty helpful I think!! ;\)

hey thanks alot