• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

weather

late night

Just got off the Weather Channel site. Looks like we should have a low pressure system over us this weekend and the tempurature is really going down starting early next week. Hopefully this will turn on some walleyes as I have yet to catch one on Mille Lacs this year. Very disapointing! Last year I caught ten in one day and thought that was a slow day. I guess I should have kept my mouth shut and thanked god for allowing me to catch that many. I should bring my portable and sled instead of renting a house. A perm shack is nice to fish out-of but I think to be serious about fishing you need the mobility.

Renting a house is nice as a base camp. That way you are already out there. Heck you can even fish while your sleeping then. Head out during the day and come back at night. Check out wilderness, they can put you on a good night spot that way you can catch fish 24 hours a day!